Russian Mafia on Mars Russian Mafia on Mars

Pretty good flash movie

Damn good movie trippy as hell, but pretty good.

^__^

TANKMEN: Target Practice TANKMEN: Target Practice

Didn't really see the point.

What you really should do is get a older voice actor..., that may help.

fadedshadow responds:

probably

Final Fantasy M. ep.2 Final Fantasy M. ep.2

I got savior.

Pretty good flash liked it a lot keep up the good work. I saved your flash!

iShirm responds:

heh thx mean :D thx for the 6 :D

The Plunger Revisited The Plunger Revisited

^__^

I tried that once.

joshuaost responds:

I hope this didn't happen to you.

Shikata ga nai 000 Shikata ga nai 000

Interesting Frame By Frame

Boy I wish I could animate rotations like that. Great job can't wait to see more from you ^__^.

RiftBetween responds:

Ember: XD; Rotations? I have... absolutely no idea what those are, actually. ^^;;

I'm a newb, I'll admit it, and I'm sure you can if I was able to do it. It was my test run, and although I see you haven't submitted any of your work, I don't doubt your prowess. Good luck with coming up with an idea; maybe a random music video? You never know, and I've seen some pretty awesome flash music videos here on Newgrounds. I'll keep an eye on you, I'd love to see your work. >3
Thank you very much for your review Damain, I promise I'll make it better.

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

Pretty good

While the humor was goofy the animation was superb. I loved how you did the lip sync and the turning of the heads with interesting camera angles Great Job.

Freeform FBF Ep. 1 Freeform FBF Ep. 1

You lost me after the first drawing...

It was alright, I like FBF more than tweens but then again, that's my personal prefrence. I thought it was interesting. But then again you lost me. Pretty Decent I thought it was alright. You need a little better art skill though.

ratchet-ut responds:

agreeable. thanks for the review.

Leave It To Bush #003 Leave It To Bush #003

Could have had more potential...

I don't see how Bush bashing is a trend, but I can ignore political stance for humor. The drawings were pretty unique I liked the forign art style and cartoony-ness. But I didn't really laugh at the jokes but the voices were very nice. I liked the audio quality just like the real thing. But it could have been better.

-Colton

Bush Thinking Bush Thinking

It was alright...

I mean the whole Idea had it good, but I don't really think that you should have used this audio. I've always liked your animations. Like "Michal Jackson's Chocolate Factory," But even that had a weak approach at animation. I'd like to see something totally made from you becuase you always use audio clips from a radio station and not yours solely. The Idea was good but it defenetly had more potential. I may be for Bush, but I sure can have humor in Politics.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Not only was there a lack of animation.

But there was a lack of a point. So what if people want to spend a hundred bucks on an I-pod Orion118? Maybe it's the fact that people don't care about the people in New Orleans? Or maybe they don't have money to donate and they've wanted an I-pod but they saved up just for it. Are you saying that we should hand it away? Foamy didn't really also make a point, he just sounded stupid as usual. The whole thing was really stupid. It actually makes me not want to donate becuase of the stupid squirl telling me idiotic things. This sucked; period.